We truly appreciate your support in funding the activities of our newly formed charitable organization
What we are doing:
- Creating interactive art exploration events in underserved communities.
- Making glass more accessible as an artistic medium to a broad range of individuals.
- Engaging the community through youth education and personal expression.
- Creating partnerships with organizations that already serve communities we want to facilitate.
- Using the available free and low-cost spaces in Western Washington to run workshops where participants can explore different artistic concepts using easily accessible materials.
- Recruiting participants from community workshops to take part in more intensive glass workshops held at public and private studios.
- By directly working with schools, community organizations, and non-profits to recruit participants for our events and activities, we can better serve the individual and collective aims of these groups as well as our own.
- Costs associated with community events such as materials, venue fees, instructor fees, and event insurance costs.
- Costs associated with the larger glass-based events including studio rental, transportation assistance for participants, instructor and teaching assistant fees, event insurance.
- Costs associated with the organization of all our events, and the day to day operational expenses of Assembly Required, which include: efforts associated with applying for grants, fundraising, and organization promotion.